Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Windows movie maker

  1. #1
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Question

    Can anyone give me a thumbnail idea as to why Windows Movie Maker final productions come out so blocky.

    I have tried all the settings, but it still comes out digitized looking.

    It has great editing properties but the final product is funkey.

    I know it was designed primarily as an internet tool and that the little movie that pops up from time to time is 700 something Kbs

    Am I doing something wrong or is that just the nature of the beast?



    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ThomasB's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2000
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Microsoft. Nuff said.

    ------------------
    ThomasB
    http://www.biennavista.com

  3. #3
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    Good point.

    I thank you, my paranoia thanks you, my ulcer thanks you.

    However I did manage to find a way around the problem.

    of course it caused 12 other problems


    Nuff said.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ThomasB's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2000
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    smile

    ------------------
    ThomasB
    http://www.biennavista.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •